How to Apply
APPLY NOW!Download the University of Central Asia’s Undergraduate Application form for the 2018-2019 Academic year.
OR APPLY ONLINE
UCA Admissions in 3 Steps:
- Official mark sheets from Grade 10 and the first two quarters of Grade 11 (for the Central Asian applicants) or from Grade 11 and the first two quarters of Grade 12 (for the international applicants). If you are currently a university student, you must submit your university transcript as well
- A copy of a government-issued photo ID or Passport
- Photograph (3 cm x 4 cm) of yourself taken in the past three months; and
- An Application fee equivalent to US$15 in national currency. Please note the fee will be waived for students who apply before 16 February 2018.
You can submit your application in three ways:
2) Download, print, scan and submit all documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your application to the email and ensure the attachment and email are named with “Application” followed by your name.
3) Documents can be submitted personally to a UCA School of Professional and Continuing Education Centre (SPCE) in Dushanbe, Khorog, Bishkek, Naryn and Tekeli (see next page for addresses). Please write your full name, email address and telephone number from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday on the envelope.
Details on how to pay the non-refundable application fee are on the application form. Please note the fee will be waived for students who apply before 16 February 2018.
Applications must be received by 2 March 2018; UCA takes no responsibility for applications received after 2 March 2018.
2. UCA Admissions Test
If your application is complete, an email will be sent to you with your Application Number, and the Test Centre address and time that you will write the UCA Admissions Exam on 25 March 2018. The test will allow you to demonstrate your Mathematics, English and Logic skills. Test times and locations will be announced soon. You can only take the test at the location specified in your personal notification.
TEST CENTRES *
Kazakhstan: Almaty | Astana | Taraz | Tekeli
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek | Karakol | Naryn | Osh
Tajikistan: Dushanbe | Khorog | Khudjand | Kulob
Pakistan: Karachi | Gilgit | Chitral | Islamabad
Afghanistan: Shugnan | Kabul | Faizabad
* Other test centres to be confirmed.
3. Supporting Documents
If you score competitively on the admissions test, you will be required to submit recommendation forms and financial aid application in March-April 2018. Candidates will also undergo an interview in April 2018.
Admissions Application Checklist
1. In order to submit your application you must have the following:
- A completed UCA Application Form in English (online or printed)
- Copy of official high school mark sheets (Grade 10 and the first two quarters of Grade 11 (for the Central Asian applicants) or from Grade 11 and the first two quarters of Grade 12 (for the international applicants)). If you are currently in university, you must also submit your official university transcript.
- Copy of your Passport or other government-issued photo ID
- A photograph of yourself taken in the last 3 months on a white background, and should be approximately 3 cm x 4 cm in size
- A receipt of the non-refundable application fee of US$15 Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee equivalent to US$15 in your national currency. Please note the fee will be waived for students who apply before 16 February 2018.
2. To take the UCA Admissions Test, please bring the following to the test location on the day of the test
- Your personal application number
- Original passport or other government-issued photo ID
3. If you are successful on the UCA Admissions Test, you will be informed and then you will have to
- Submit one recommendation form from your Mathematics teacher and one recommendation form from your English teacher, ideally in English. The recommendation form from the Mathematics teacher can also be in Russian.
- Financial aid application
- Undergo an Interview
If completing a hard copy application, the application package can be submitted to any one of the following addresses:
The completed hard copy application package can be submitted to any one of the following addresses:
University of Central Asia Administration Office
138 Toktogul Street, Bishkek
720001, Kyrgyz Republic
University of Central Asia Naryn Campus
310 Lenin Street, Naryn
722911, Kyrgyz Republic
University of Central Asia Khorog Campus
50/1 Qimatsho Imatshoev Street, Khorog, GBAO
19 Seitaaly Jakypov Street, Naryn
722900, Kyrgyz Republic
47A Druzhba Narodov Avenue, Dushanbe
734013, Republic of Tajikistan
126 Lenin Street, Khorog, GBAO
736000, Republic of Tajikistan
13 Gagarin Street, Tekeli
041700, Republic of Kazakhstan
For more information, please contact UCA's Admissions Team:
+996 312 663 822, +996 770 822 901 (Kyrgyz Republic)
+992 93 999 99 64 (Tajikistan), +7 777 822 3948 (Kazakhstan)
Call for application. UCA Application Forms will be available soon.
16 February 2018
Early Bird Application Deadline (no application fee if you apply before 16 February 2018).
2 March 2018
Application form with required supporting documents should be submitted to UCA with receipt of the non-refundable application fee of 15 USD.
25 March 2018
Admissions testing day in Tajikistan, Kyrgyz Republic, and Kazakhstan and other locations.
Shortlisted candidates to submit supporting documents:
(1) recommendation forms; and (2) financial aid application
Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview.
Key dates for accepted applicants
Student orientation begins.
University commences for Academic year 2018-2019.
* Subject to change