UCA Hosts Mental Maths Olympiad in Naryn
The University of Central Asia’s School of Professional and Continuing Education organised a mental math Olympiad for all SPCE mental math learners aged 6 to 16 years old in Naryn on April 28th. The Mental Math Olympiad is a competition where participants sit for a mathematics test and show different ways of solving arithmetical problems. Since 2016, 460 students have registered to mental math courses at SPCE Naryn, and 40 students are currently enrolled. This summer, the winners will apply to compete in the International mental math Olympiad in Dubai.
Congratulations and good luck to the first place winners in each level.
- Mariam Belekova (Level 1, 2)
- Adinai Toktosunova (Level 3)
- Deniza Mairambekova (Level 4), 9-12 years old
- Janel Satybekova (Level 4), 6-8 years old
- Aiya Baktybekova (Level 5,6)
- ▪Nurai Jeenbekova (Level 7)