School of Arts and Sciences
UCA is Central Asia's newest and most innovative university. We are looking for leaders. We want students who excel at academics and are passionate about learning both inside and outside the classroom. We are interested in who you are, and in your potential to make a difference in the world.
- Undergraduate curriculum tailored to Central Asia context, designed with top international universities.
- A commitment to fostering international standards and Central Asian talent.
- Modern, state-of-the art facilities and residential campuses.
- High quality English-language education.
- Applied learning through a unique combination of liberal arts, science and technology.
- Practical learning through paid internships, community-based projects and entrepreneurship ventures.
- Highly ranked faculty with PhDs committed to high quality teaching, mentorship and research.
- Prepares you to qualify for top graduate programmes globally.
- Scholarships, Grants and Fees.
"As a ORT Gold Certificate recipient, my choices of universities in Bishkek were vast. However, I chose UCA because of its all-inclusive offer: fully residential beautiful campus, full scholarship for my academic achievements, comfortable student dorm, laptop, meals, and professors from around the world. At first, my parents were a bit concerned, but after visiting the campus and speaking to the students and faculty, they were very pleased with the terms."Dastan Islanbek uulu
Computer science, Naryn Campus
Class of 2023
World-Class Facilities to Enhance Learning
UCA's first campus opened in Naryn, Kyrgyzstan in September 2016, followed by Khorog (2017) and Tekeli, Kazakhstan (2021/22). The Naryn Campus is located on the banks of the Naryn River, with easy access to Naryn Town. The master plan and concept design for the campus were conceived by award-winning Japanese architecture firm Arata Isozaki & Associates. Campus life will provide opportunities for applying academic knowledge; community service; sports and recreation; cultural exchange; and developing responsible citizenship and leadership skills.
Students will enjoy:
- State-of-the-art classrooms, laboratories and libraries.
- Secure dormitories with study and recreational areas.
- Modular rooms you can configure for privacy.
- Outdoor learning spaces on campus.
- Sheltered walkways, automatic lighting and secure facilities.
How to Apply?
1. Complete the UCA Application Form online; or print, and send with relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, by March 1st 2019. Apply by UCA's early bird deadline of February 1st 2019, for no application fee.
2. Take UCA's English, mathematics and logic admission tests on March 24th 2019.
3. Shortlisted candidates must submit recommendation forms and financial aid application in March-April 2019. Interviews with shortlisted candidates take place in April 2019.
Who Can Study at UCA?
UCA students will come from different parts of Central Asia and abroad, and from all walks of life. UCA also provides access to students with physical disabilities. UCA's Undergraduate Campuses are fully accessible and abide by International Building Code access standards as developed by the International Code Council. Equipped with elevators, specially designed student and faculty dorms and facilities, UCA is proud to accept all applications.
The UCA student is:
- Committed to academic excellence
- Willing to learn and be curious about new areas of knowledge, applying learning beyond the classroom
- Dedicated to addressing real-world challenges with inventive, entrepreneurial solutions
- A great listener, team player, and leader
- Interested not only in individual success, but also the success of the community, country and region
Where Can I Study?
Applications are now available for undergraduate study at UCA's Naryn campus in Kyrgyzstan, as well as Khorog in Tajikistan. UCA offers specialisations in Communications and Media; Computer Science (Naryn Campus); Earth and Environmental Sciences and Economics (Khorog Campus). Based on the specialisation they choose, students can attend either UCA's campus in Naryn, Kyrgyzstan or Khorog, Tajikistan.